We love our buyers! Although we’ve had hundreds through the years each experience is unique for each buyer.
Buying a house is exciting, and we certainly hope you will choose us to join in your journey.
You’ve probably been searching online for homes, determining which areas you like, what you can afford, etc. The internet has opened the door to so much information. You can use a virtual tour to feel as though you’ve been in a home before you’ve ever even driven by. You can apply for a mortgage online and get a preapproval pronto from a loan officer you’ve never even spoken with. And you can set up searches so that the hottest properties in an area hit your inbox at the speed of light.
Whether you’ve never bought a home or you’ve bought 50, there is always something to be gained from working with an experienced agent. We’ve witnessed the ins and outs of this business daily for years. We’ve been the buyer or the seller sitting at a closing table and we have ALSO been the agent standing behind many others when they went through the process.
At Aero City Realty we do much more than just turn a doorknob for you and fill out contracts. We can help you find the right loan officer who can save you money AND give you personal real life attention.
- We can help you decide what things you should ask for from a seller… appliances, title insurance, closing costs, curtains?
- We can help when it’s late at night and you need to get in to see a property that just hit the market the next day, before someone else grabs the deal.
- We can refer you to the right resources if your credit is dinged and you need to do some financial housekeeping
- We’re a listening ear when you feel stressed about moving your family from a home they have been in for years.
- We can help you negotiate when negotiation just isn’t your thing. We can give you real life advice on what a house is worth now and what pricing trends the areas you are searching are following.
- We can alert you to a great property that just hit the market.
- We can take the stress out of the DIY searches so you can live your life outside of prepping for a move.
- We can ensure your property inspection is something you understand completely and can go over post inspection recommendations with you.
- We have a personal relationship with other agents and brokers in our area and many times we can tell you about homes that are coming to the market that are not yet advertised.
- If you want to buy a foreclosed property, we have years of experience working behind the scenes with banks. We have been there while they value and pre-market these homes and can explain the ins and outs of this process to you.
- We can minimize the time you spend looking at homes by setting up tours of several properties in each outing, even those that are listed with other brokers or agents.
- Does the property you are buying need a repair? We have referrals for that.
- We can be your ally and the agent who represents YOU and only you in the transaction- looking out for your best interests above all else. Click here for an explanation on how agency works.
We can pick your laundry, do your grocery shopping and grab some burgers for you when you’re too busy to cook. OK, just kidding. But that doesn’t matter because you’ll have time to do your normal life activities and STILL house shop with our team on your side.
If you’re ready to start house shopping call us at 513-255-0826. Sign up for a house search account Here. And start packing because finding the home of your dreams is right around the corner!